Frank is an associate lawyer at Cox & Palmer’s Charlottetown office. Born and raised in Charlottetown, Frank graduated from the University of Prince Edward Island’s Bachelor of Business Administration program. Following his time at UPEI, Frank spent time working with a local start-up before obtaining a Juris Doctor degree from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. Upon returning home, Frank was subsequently called to the Prince Edward Island Bar in June of 2021.
Frank practices in a variety of areas, with a primary focus on corporate/commercial law, real estate law, business law, and wills and estates planning.
Frank looks forward to getting to know and working alongside clients to promote growth and find practical solutions with both the legal and business impact in mind.
- Prince Edward Island (2021)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- University of Prince Edward Island (BBA, 2016)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (JD, 2020)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association