- Joy Payumo-Salgado
- Fax:902 436-7131
- Fax:902 436 7131
Filip is an at the Summerside office of Cox & Palmer. Filip received his education and training in Ottawa, Ontario where he attended law school and worked as a summer and articling student at a large international law firm. Filip then worked as an associate lawyer at a mid-size law firm in Ottawa. Filip is a strong and passionate advocate for his clients, whether it’s negotiating settlements or negotiating contracts. He actively listens to his clients’ needs and offers creative, practical, and legal solutions and advice. Filip has assisted clients on the sale and purchase of businesses large and small, in a variety of industries.
When he’s not in the office, Filip enjoys exploring all the natural beauty that Prince Edward Island has to offer. Filip also likes to put his negotiating skills to the test by playing strategy and board games with his family and friends.
- Prince Edward Island (2020)
- Ontario (2019)
- University of Ottawa
- JD (Cum Laude), Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa, 2018
- BBA (Honours with First Class Standing), Goodman School of Business, Brock University, 2013
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member & Vice President for the Greater Summerside Chamber of Commerce 2021 – Present
- Board Member for the Island Fringe Festival 2021 – Present
- Co-founder and past President of the Food Law Society at the University of Ottawa January 2016–2018
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island