- Donna Dumville
- Phone:(902) 853-6065
Libby is an associate with the Alberton office of Cox & Palmer. She graduated from the University of Prince Edward Island (BA, Hons) in 2009, following which she attended the University of New Brunswick attaining a Bachelor of Laws in 2012.
Libby has a general legal practice, with experience in criminal law, litigation, estate planning & administration, probate work and property, amongst other areas. Libby enjoys taking the time to meet and speak with her clients, assess their needs, and work with them to put them at ease and achieve the best possible outcome.
As a resident of West Prince and an active member of several sports teams and local organizations, Libby brings with her a sense of community pride, which is reflected in her practice.
- Prince Edward Island (2013)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Prince Edward Island (2009) BA, Hons
- University of New Brunswick (2012) LL.B
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Prince County Exhibition – Board of Directors
- West Prince District 4-H Council – Council Member
- Elmsdale Beavers 4-H Club – Co-Overall Leader
- Campbellton-Miminegash Pastoral Charge – Organist
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island