Drew is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. He was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2020 after completing his articles with Cox & Palmer. Drew completed a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in 2016 before obtaining his law degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2019.
Drew advises corporate clients and entrepreneurs on all aspects of starting and growing a business including contract negotiation, acquisitions and divestitures, financing transactions, real property and other commercial matters. Drew’s growing practice also includes working with our clients in the Energy and Natural Resource field as they develop innovative techniques and solutions benefiting Atlantic Canada and beyond. He is also developing skills in the areas of privacy and cybersecurity and is currently working on a formal designation in this field.
- Nova Scotia (2020)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (BA, 2016)
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2020)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member, Nocturne Art at Night Society
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Safe House? How Smart Home Devices Pose Digital Security Risks
- National COVID-19 App Available in Nova Scotia; Potential for Public Health Gains while Privacy Questions Remain
- Employer’s Challenges and Obligations during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Nova Scotia Direction Provides Flexibility for Shareholder, Member and Director Meetings during COVID-19
- Force Majeure Clauses and the Doctrine of Frustration: Flattening the Liability Curve