Devon Cassidy is an Associate lawyer in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer.
Her practice focus on condominium law and real estate, as well as estates and family matters. She is a frequent lecturer both locally and nationally. Devon is a part-time member of the Dalhousie Law School faculty.
Active in the condominium law community, Devon is the President of the Nova Scotia Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute.
- Nova Scotia (2015)
- University of the West of England, Bristol
- Mount Alison University (BSc, Psychology)
- University of the West of England, Bristol Law School (LLB)
- Trinity College Dublin (LLM, International Business Law)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- President, Canadian Condominium Institute (Nova Scotia branch)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association