David Shore is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. He has a general litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation, insurance, administrative and health law.
David obtained his law degree from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University, where he was awarded the University Medal in Law for highest standing in his graduating class. He was called to the bar in New Brunswick in 2015. David also obtained a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from Wilfrid Laurier University in 2010.
Prior to joining Cox & Palmer, David articled at a leading litigation boutique in Toronto.
In his spare time, David enjoys music, film and being outdoors.
- New Brunswick (2015)
- Ontario (2015)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Wilfrid Laurier University (BA Politics, Philosophy and Economics, 2010)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (JD, 2014)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Proposed Replacement to the New Brunswick Mechanics Lien Act Introduced in the Legislature
- COVID-19 Travel Restrictions in Atlantic Canada - A Summary for Business Travelers
- FAQ: New Brunswick's COVID-19 State of Emergency and Mandatory Order
- Reforming the New Brunswick’s Mechanics’ Lien Act: Prompt Payment and Expedited Dispute Resolution
- Provincial Health and Safety Legislation is Inapplicable to Federal Undertakings