Darren is an associate in the St. John’s office of Cox & Palmer. He was admitted to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar in 2013, having completed his education at Memorial University (B.A., Sociology 2003) and the University of Leicester, UK (LL.B. Honours 2008).
Darren maintains a general litigation practice and has represented clients, both as Plaintiff and Defense counsel, in a variety of litigation matters, and has appeared before the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, the Provincial Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, as well as a range of Administrative Boards and Tribunals.
In addition, Darren has experience in various aspects of commercial and residential Real Estate. He has acted for vendors, purchasers, and lenders in commercial and residential transactions and for both landlords and tenants in commercial and residential leasing matters.
- Ontario (2013)
- Newfoundland & Labrador (2013)
- The University of Leicester
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (Bachelor of Arts, 2003)
- University of Leicester (L.L.B Honours, 2008)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board of Directors, Canadian Home Builders’ Association – NL
- Board of Directors, Poverty Cove Theatre Company
- Member of Land & Legal Committee, East Coast Trail Association
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador