Dan is the Managing Partner in the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer. His bilingual practice includes advising clients on a broad range of corporate, commercial, and tax and estate planning matters. He regularly advises business owners, several banks and individuals in matters relating to acquisitions and mergers of businesses, commercial financings, tax driven reorganizations, venture capital financings, commercial real estate and succession and estate planning.
- New Brunswick
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- University of New Brunswick (B.B.A.)
- L’Université de Moncton (LL.B.)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (LL.M., Tax)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member – Canadian Tax Foundation
Activities Within Firm
- Managing Partner – Fredericton Office (2020 – )
- Member – Corporate Law Practice Group
- Member – Tax Law Practice Group
- Member – Construction Law Practice Group
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Chalmers Foundation Inc.
- Board Member – Brendon Oreto Foundation Inc.
- Coach – Fredericton Youth Hockey Association Timbit Avalanche and Novice Rangers
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des juristes d'expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick