Craig Berryman is a partner in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. He joined the firm when it and Cassidy Nearing Berryman merged in June 2018.
His practice is focused in the areas of property conveyancing and development, as well as estate planning and probate. Craig has significant experience with both rural and urban property issues.
Craig serves as a board member of the Lawyers’ Assistance Program and is a member of the Canadian Condominium Institute-Nova Scotia. He is also an instructor for the Licensing Course for the Nova Scotia Association of Realtors.
Craig also serves the legal needs of his clients through a satellite office in Sheet Harbour. Call 902-885-2251 to book an appointment.
- Nova Scotia, 1987
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University (LLB, 1986)
- Dalhousie University (Honours Certificate in Psychology and Philosophy, 1981)
- Dalhousie University (BA, 1979)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Board Member, Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Member, Canadian Condominium Institute Nova Scotia
- Licensing Course Instructor, Nova Scotia Association of Realtors (2003-)
Community & Volunteer Activities
An avid soccer fan and former player, Craig now coaches and chauffeurs his children to their games.