Conor practices primarily in the areas of energy and natural resources as well as corporate and commercial law. He advises clients on regulatory matters and assists in the preparation and negotiation of procurement agreements. He regularly provides advice to business owners and other corporate clients with respect to corporate governance and purchase and sale transactions.
Conor also has experience preparing financing and security documents and in advising clients on the structure and completion of secured loan transactions. He has been involved in local, regional and national financings and in loans involving syndications and participations with other lending institutions.
In addition to this, Conor has extensive experience with corporate reorganizations, commercial leases, and all other areas of law that impact business.
- Newfoundland & Labrador, (2013)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University (Juris Doctor, 2012)
- Memorial University (Bachelor of Arts, 2009)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Member, Canadian Energy Law Foundation
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board of Directors, St. Michael’s Printshop
- 100 Men Who Give a Damn – NL
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association