- Jocelyn Lockhart
Colin is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. Colin’s practice focuses on health law and medical defence, including acting as counsel to the Canadian Medical Protective Association and its member physicians. A significant portion of Colin’s practice also includes insurance defence.
Colin obtained his law degree at the Schulich School of Law after completing his commerce degree at Saint Mary’s University. Prior to joining Cox & Palmer, Colin practiced insurance law with a boutique firm in Halifax.
- Nova Scotia – 2016
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (JD, 2015)
- Saint Mary’s University (B. Comm, 2008)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board member, Heartwood Centre for Community Youth Development (2016-2018)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association