Chika is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer and was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2018. She completed a degree in accounting at Acadia University before going on to earn her law degree at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
Upon graduating from law school, Chika received the Thomas Burchell Memorial Good Citizenship Prize in Law. She serves on the board for Women Active Nova Scotia and is a member of the Canadian Association of Black Lawyers.
Nova Scotia (2018)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (LL.B. 2017)
- Acadia University (BBA, Major in Accounting 2014)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Vice-Chair of the Nova Scotia CBA Securities Law subsection (June 2018 – present)
- Executive member of Canadian Association of Black Lawyers, Nova Scotia Chapter (CABL-NS) (January 2017 – present)
- Board member of Women Active Nova Scotia
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Assistant Basketball Coach for U14 Girls (October 2017 – present)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society