Chika is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer and was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2018. She completed a degree in accounting at Acadia University before going on to earn her law degree at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
Upon graduating from law school, Chika received the Thomas Burchell Memorial Good Citizenship Prize in Law. She serves on the board for Women Active Nova Scotia and is a member of the Canadian Association of Black Lawyers.
- Nova Scotia (2018)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (LLB, 2017)
- Acadia University (BBA, 2014)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Vice-Chair of the Nova Scotia Canadian Bar Association Securities Law subsection (2018 – )
- Executive member of Canadian Association of Black Lawyers, Nova Scotia Chapter (CABL-NS) (2017 – )
- Board member of Women Active Nova Scotia
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Assistant Basketball Coach for U14 Girls (2017 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society