Chika is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer and was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2018. She completed a degree in accounting at Acadia University before going on to earn her law degree at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
Upon graduating from law school, Chika received the Thomas Burchell Memorial Good Citizenship Prize in Law. She serves on the board for Women Active Nova Scotia as well as the Canadian Association of Black Lawyers.
- Nova Scotia (2018)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (LLB, 2017)
- Acadia University (BBA, 2014)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Vice-Chair, Nova Scotia Canadian Bar Association Securities Law subsection (2018 – )
- Executive Member, Canadian Association of Black Lawyers, Nova Scotia Chapter (CABL-NS) (2017 – )
- Board Member, Women Active Nova Scotia
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Assistant Basketball Coach for U14 Girls (2017 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association