Catherine is an associate in the Moncton office of Cox & Palmer. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Catherine worked with our firm as a summer student and as a student-at-law.
Catherine combines a strong work ethic with a solution-focused attitude to best serve her clients. She understands the value of providing strategic and practical advice and anticipating her clients’ needs. She knows that many clients are confronted with a conflict that needs a quick resolution, and Catherine delivers results in a practical and efficient manner.
While maintaining a general legal practice, Catherine advises on a range of general corporate/commercial matters and day-to-day business challenges from the purchase or sale of a business or real estate to assisting with your litigation, estate and family law needs.
Catherine practices in both official languages.
New Brunswick (2021)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (JD, 2020)
- University of Ottawa (BA – History and Public Adm. Honours, 2017)
Activities Within Firm
- Member – Health & Wellness Committee
- Member – Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Member – Social Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des juristes d'expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick