Armed with a fresh and creative outlook, Carla is a driven lawyer who is passionate about her clients’ success. With a diverse background in psychology, business, and the arts, Carla offers a knowledgeable and well-rounded legal perspective that carries across many industries and practice areas. Her general legal practice is currently focused on insurance litigation, employment & labour law, health law, and corporate commercial law.
With her clients’ business goals at the forefront of every decision, Carla credits her MBA for her sharp business acumen and straightforward communication style.
When not practising law, Carla channels her creative and entrepreneurial energy into the development of a lifestyle blog. Here, she applies her unwavering work ethic to educate, empower, and entertain those interested in beauty, fashion, and photography.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2016)
- University of New Brunswick
- Mount Allison University (Bachelor of Arts, Honours Psychology, 2010)
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, 2015)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Defence Lawyers
Activities Within Firm
- Member, Marketing Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador