Caitlin is a Partner in the Moncton office of Cox & Palmer. Prior to graduating from the University of New Brunswick with a Bachelor of Laws, Caitlin obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Saint Thomas University. She summered and articled with Cox & Palmer and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2012.
Being engaged with a number of our practice groups Caitlin stays current and knowledgeable on legal issues to help our clients with their legal needs. Caitlin has an extensive legal practice and has researched and contributed to a number of presentations for prestigious legal affiliations in Canada and has had the opportunity to appear at various levels of court throughout the province.
- New Brunswick (2012)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B, 2011)
- Saint Thomas University (B.A., 2008)
Lectures & Presentations
- Co-presenter – “The Duty to Defend” – Insurance Law Boot Camp Webinar, Risk Management Counsel of Canada (2019)
- Presenter – “Subjective Injuries” – Canadian Insurance Claims Managers Association Conference, New Brunswick (2019)
- Presenter – “Preparing an Affidavit of Documents, Not Every Foot Fits into Cinderella’s Slipper” – Canadian Bar Association (2017 and 2018)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association