Bryce has been a member of the team at our Fredericton, NB office since he graduated law school in 2020 from the University of New Brunswick. Bryce thoroughly enjoys assisting individuals in navigating the complex area of estates and trusts through both the planning and administration phase. Bryce also helps small to medium size New Brunswick business owners achieve success within their business, whether that is successfully starting, growing or selling their business.
Outside of the office, Bryce enjoys playing hockey and golf, reading, a workout at his wife’s CrossFit gym and spending quality time with friends and family.
New Brunswick (2021)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2020)
- York University (B.A. Hons in Psychology, 2017)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Big Brothers Big Sisters Fredericton/Oromocto
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association