Bryce obtained a Juris Doctor from the University of New Brunswick in 2020. Before law school, Bryce attended York University where he obtained an Honours Degree in Psychology in 2017 while playing for the York University Varsity Hockey Team. Bryce completed his articles with Cox & Palmer and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2021.
Outside of the office, Bryce enjoys playing hockey and golf, reading and spending quality time with friends and family.
New Brunswick (2021)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2020)
- York University (B.A. Hons in Psychology, 2017)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Big Brothers Big Sisters Fredericton/Oromocto
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association