Bruce is a lifelong resident of New Brunswick. He graduated from Mount Allison University in 1974 with a B.A. with First Class Honours in Mathematics. He attended the University of New Brunswick Law School from 1974-1977 as a Lord Beaverbrook Scholar and graduated with his LL.B. in 1977. Since his admission to the New Brunswick Bar in 1977, Bruce has practised law in Fredericton. He has experience in many areas of law but has focused in Corporate and Commercial Law as well as Estate Planning. Bruce has acted as voluntary legal counsel for a number of charitable organizations in Fredericton including Theatre New Brunswick, The Chalmers Regional Hospital Foundation, The Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation and the Fredericton Emergency Shelter.
- Retained by New Brunswick businesses on corporate reorganizations, sale and purchases of shares and/or assets and miscellaneous corporate transactions.
- Retained by New Brunswick business owners for succession planning.
- Provided estate planning and estate administration advice to New Brunswick families for over 35 years.
- New Brunswick (1977)
- University of New Brunswick
- Mount Allison University (B.A. with First Class Honours in Mathematics 1974)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 1977)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Director and Secretary – Theatre New Brunswick Foundation Inc.
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association