Blaise is an associate lawyer in the Summerside Office of Cox & Palmer and was called to the Prince Edward Island bar in May 2019. Blaise obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of New Brunswick in 2016 and his Juris Doctor in 2018.
Blaise practices in the area of corporate and commercial law, banking, real estate, wills and estates, and civil litigation. Blaise has experience representing both buyers and sellers in complex corporate, banking, and real estate transactions. He has also assisted in the sub-division and development of land, and has prepared numerous applications to the Island Regulatory and Appeals Commission for the purchase of land by individuals, corporations, non-residents and farmers.
Blaise has appeared for clients before numerous boards and tribunals, as well as the Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island.
Blaise enjoys working closely with his individual and corporate clients to develop creative and strategic solutions, helping them achieve their desired outcomes.
- Prince Edward Island (2019)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (BBA, 2016)
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2018)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Chair of the Men’s Technical Committee for Gymnastics PEI
- Gymnastics PEI Board Member
- Boys & Girls Club Foundation Board Member
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island