Barry is an Associate Lawyer with the Montague office of Cox & Palmer. He was born and raised in Souris, Prince Edward Island and still resides there on part of his family’s home farm. He is a graduate of St. Thomas University, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors, following which he obtained a Juris Doctor from the University of New Brunswick.
Barry has a general legal practice, with experience in Real Property Transactions, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate, Criminal Defence, Family Law, and Corporate Commercial Law.
A problem solver with an outgoing and down-to-earth personality, Barry enjoys meeting with his clients and working with them to reach a solution that meets their needs and achieves the best possible outcome.
- Prince Edward Island (2018)
- University of New Brunswick
- St. Thomas University (BA, Hons)
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Souris – Elmira (District No. 1) PEI Liberal Association: Vice-President
- Young Farmers of Prince Edward Island
- PEI Certified Organic Producers Cooperative
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island