Gareth graduated from the University of New Brunswick in 2016 with an Honours Degree in History and was awarded the Sir Howard Douglas Gold Medal at Encaenia. He obtained a Juris Doctor from UNB in 2019 and completed his articles with Cox & Palmer. Gareth was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2020.
Outside of the office, Gareth enjoys fishing, playing music, and working on classic cars.
- New Brunswick (2020)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (BA, 2016)
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2019)
Activities Within Firm
- Organizer of the firm’s team for the annual Charity Softball Tournament in Fredericton.
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association