Alicia is an associate with our business law group in Halifax. She joined Cox & Palmer as a summer student in 2017 and was called to the bar in 2019.
Alicia obtained her law degree from the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University in 2018. Prior to law school, Alicia earned her Chartered Accountant designation from the Atlantic School of Chartered Accountancy.
- Nova Scotia (2019)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (JD, 2018)
- Atlantic School of Chartered Accountancy (CA, 2014)
- University of Prince Edward Island (BBA, 2012)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association