Alexis is an associate in our Halifax office, practicing corporate commercial law and estate planning. She was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2022. Alexis holds an English Literature degree from Brock University, a Graduate Certificate in Public Relations from Humber College and earned her JD at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
She received numerous scholarships and academic awards in law school including Schulich Scholarships as well as criminal, trusts, and administrative law awards.
While in law school, Alexis volunteered with the Dalhousie Youth Legal Education Society and the Dalhousie Legal Aid Tenants’ Rights Clinic.
- Nova Scotia (2022)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (JD, 2021)
- Humber College (Graduate Certificate in PR, 2014)
- Brock University (BA, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Volunteer, Dalhousie Youth Legal Education Society (2018-2021)
- Volunteer, Dalhousie Legal Aid Tenants’ Rights Clinic (2019-2020)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association