Alexander is building a general legal practice and has a keen interest in civil litigation and wills and estates law. Alex graduated from Dalhousie Schulich School of Law with a Juris Doctor in 2020. Prior to attending law school, he completed a B.A. in history with a Diploma in Humanities from Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Alex’s strong legal research and writing skills are anchored in a background of History, English and Classics. These skills were further honed during his time as an editor for the Dalhousie Law Journal.
Beyond his legal practice, Alex is an avid traveler. He has a passion for Newfoundland and Labrador history, and enjoys gardening, karaoke, and game nights with friends.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2021)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2020)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (Bachelor of Arts, History, 2017)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Dalhousie Law Journal student editor, 2019 – 2020
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador