Aaron is a partner in the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer. Aaron is an experienced corporate & commercial lawyer, and routinely represents clients in connection with the sale and acquisition of businesses, tax driven reorganizations, venture capital financing, securitization of assets, corporate governance, family trusts, incorporations (both “for” and “not for profit”), estate planning and real estate matters. Aaron also represents institutional lenders in connection with commercial real estate transactions and asset securitization.
Aaron obtained his Law degree and his Master’s in Business Administration degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2001. He is registered with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office as a trade-mark agent, is an Accredited Director (ICSA) and is a professor of law & corporate governance at the University of New Brunswick (MBA).
- New Brunswick (2002)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (B.A. First Division Honours in Psychology 1997)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 2001)
- University of New Brunswick (M.B.A. 2001)
- Trade-mark agent (Canadian Intellectual Property Office)
- Accredited Director (ICSA)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Professor – Faculty of Administration, University of New Brunswick. (MBA 6153) Corporate Governance and Law (2011 – Present)
Activities Within Firm
- Member – Corporate Law Practice Group
- Member – Tax Law Practice Group
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Director – Canadian Mental Health Association, New Brunswick (2013 – Present)
- Vice Chair – Appeal Board on Teacher Certification (Education Act) (2007 – 2010)
- Past Vice President and Director – Fredericton Botanic Garden
Lectures & Presentations
Aaron routinely delivers lectures and presentations with respect to corporate governance and corporate commercial law.
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association