Atanu is pursuing a corporate practice with a specific interest in the areas of commercial litigation, commercial law, and corporate law. Atanu’s punctuality and his attention to detail helps ensure thorough and up-to-date legal research for clients.
Atanu earned his JD from the University of New Brunswick in 2020 after completing an Honours Degree of Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador. He completed his articles with our Newfoundland office and was called to the Bar of Newfoundland and Labrador in April 2021.
Outside of the office, Atanu can be found playing basketball, watching soccer (Go Manchester City!) and taking in the local craft beer scene with friends.
Admission au bar
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2021)
Faculté de droit
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2020)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador (Bachelor of Science, Honours in Biology, 2016)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador (Bachelor of Science, Biochem/Nutrition 2013)
Activities Within Firm
- Regional Diversity and Inclusion Committee
Membres du Barreau
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador