Client Care and Continued Service at Cox & Palmer
On March 19th, with the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities our top priority, Cox & Palmer closed its offices to the public and scaled up remote operations. These decisions have allowed us to align with the social distancing recommendations of government health authorities while continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our clients.
The Cox & Palmer COVID Response Team, comprised of our Chief Executive Officer, provincial Managing Partners and Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Information Officer, continues to monitor the situation closely. These are unprecedented times and we are navigating each day with care and concern.
Please bookmark our COVID Resource Centre for relevant and helpful information, including:
- COVID-19 – How Employers Can Manage the Workplace in These Uncertain Times
- Co-Parenting During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Force Majeure Clauses and the Doctrine of Frustration: Flattening the Liability Curve
Continuity of Service
- We continue to serve our clients’ needs.
- Our network and systems have been tested and are secure. Our team is adept at working remotely.
- We are abreast of the impacts COVID-19 is having on global markets, local markets, and your business, and are here to assist you and provide the necessary support during this uncertain time.
We extend sincere thanks to our health care professionals whom we know are under the greatest pressure of all, to you, our clients, for your continued business and loyalty, and to our team here at Cox & Palmer, who are working hard to ensure we continue to deliver uninterrupted top quality client service.
We are all in this together.