Receptionist | Saint John, NB
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
Our Saint John office has an immediate opening for a Receptionist. Position is permanent, full-time.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide reception coverage support by professionally receiving and greeting visitors and clients, transferring calls and messages, and directing traffic throughout the workday;
- Process payments from clients and managing cold call rotation;
- Coordinate outgoing couriers and shipments;
- Receive and sort all incoming mail, couriers and hand deliveries;
- Manage the daily boardroom schedule, arrange lunch orders and assist in the organization of special events; and
- Maintain the reception area, boardrooms, client waiting area and other duties as required.
- Spoken and written proficiency in English is required, bilingualism is considered an asset;
- Successful completion of a diploma in Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an office environment;
- Personable and professional, you possess exceptional communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience supporting a busy work environment with a broad variety of administrative and clerical functions;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and/or escalate as appropriate;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision as a supportive team member; and
- Proficient with MS Office software.
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits:
- 100% Employer paid premiums for individual or family health and dental benefits;
- Pension with matching employer contribution and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) program;
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- Health & Wellness programs including customized online resource platforms and more;
- Personal Spending Allowance (PSA)
- Corporate rates on gym memberships, home/auto insurance, hotel and car rentals;
- “Casual Dress” policy; and
- Vacation, sick, and personal time allowances.
The deadline to apply is February 29, 2024
Please click Apply Now to apply.
Please submit a resume and covering letter to:
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion, Pride at Work Canada and the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN).