Marketing Manager | St. John's, NL
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and monitor the firms marketing and business development initiatives and budgets in conjunction with management;
- Manage and coordinate firm events and sponsorship opportunities including professional speaking engagements, client seminars and annual client events;
- Act as a liaison with the regional marketing team, advertisers, consultants and suppliers of promotional materials;
- Prepare and manage internal and external communications, including advertising, media relations and social media;
- Support annual business development planning initiatives by setting objectives and tracking progress;
- Some travel may be required; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a focus in marketing, advertising or public relations. Other educational experience may be considered;
- 5+ years experience in a marketing position;
- Strong competency in the usage of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Database management experience is an asset;
- Strong verbal, writing, editing and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide superior client service.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Performs comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, shifting priorities as needed on a daily basis.
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- 100% Employer paid premiums for individual or family health and dental benefits;
- RRSP with matching employer contribution;
- Employee assistance program.
Qualified candidates who are interested in this position should send a covering letter and resume by April 3, 2023 to: Kathryn Hunt, Human Resources Manager email@example.com
Please submit a resume and covering letter to:
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion, Pride at Work Canada and the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN).