Bilingual Administrative Assistant | Fredericton, NB
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
Our Fredericton office has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant. Position is permanent, full-time.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate electronic and physical maintenance of client and administrative files;
- Draft a wide range of legal documents and correspondence;
- Verbal and written communication with clients in both official languages;
- Meet deadlines, ability to multi-task and prioritize incoming requests;
- Proofread, data entry, and document production;
- Record all billable and non-billable functions on a daily basis;
- Maintain a calendar and reminder system; and
- Other related duties, performed with a high degree of detail and accuracy.
- Spoken and written proficiency in French and English is required;
- 2 + years of experience working in a legal assistant or an executive assistant role;
- Legal Assistant diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution considered an asset;
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft applications and typing skills; and
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills.
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits:
- 100% Employer paid premiums for individual or family health and dental benefits;
- Pension with matching employer contribution and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) program;
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- Health & Wellness programs including customized online resource platforms and more;
- Personal Spending Allowance (PSA)
- Corporate rates on gym memberships, home/auto insurance, hotel and car rentals;
- “Casual Dress” policy; and
- Vacation, sick, and personal time allowances.
This position will remain posted until successfully filled. Qualified candidates who are interested in this position should send a covering letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY
The deadline to apply is February 29, 2024
Please click Apply Now to apply.
Please submit a resume and covering letter to:
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion, Pride at Work Canada and the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN).