Associate Lawyers | New Brunswick
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
Cox & Palmer is seeking talented Associate Lawyers to join our team in our New Brunswick offices. Offices are located in Moncton, Fredericton and Saint John.SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 – 6 year of bar call practice experience;
- Highly motivated self-starter who has the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment;
- Attention to detail, proven organizational skills and an effective communicator;
- Enriched analytical proficiency;
- Advanced research skills;
- Enhanced writing and drafting skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging legal environment;
- Entrepreneurial minded with an aptitude for business development;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- 100% Employer paid premiums for individual or family health and dental benefits;
- Pension with matching employer contribution and TFSA program;
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- Health & Wellness programs including a spending allowance and customized online resource platform;
- Corporate rates on gym memberships and home/auto insurance; and
- “Casual Dress” policy.
This position will remain posted until successfully filled.
Please click Apply Now to apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion, Pride at Work Canada and the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN).